View all jobs
Młodszy Tester Manualnyzdalnie/Wrocław, Dolnośląskie
Team Connect is Poland’s leading nearshore and offshore IT provider. Since 2008 we successfully create and develop software for our clients.
We specialize in Agile and DevOps-based software development. From the analysis stage through implementation. We develop backend, frontend, and mobile applications.
We are also a certified Salesforce Partner.
Currently, we are looking for:
Junior Manual Tester
Location: Wrocław (remotely now, in future - hybrid 1-2 days at office)
- Performing manual software tests
- Creating test scenarios
- Review of design specifications and test data
- Reporting problems identified during tests
- Creating user documentation
- Ongoing cooperation with the software development department
Nice to have:
- Experience in manual tests.
- Experience in testing web applications.
- Ability to create functional and regression test scenarios
- Experience in API testing
- Good knowledge of JIRA
- Ability to optimize test scenarios
- Knowledge of agile software development methods
- experience in banking industry
- Long-term cooperation
- Benefits package – Multisport card, medical care & life insurance
- Training budget
- Assistance in accounting issues when setting up/running a business
- Free english lessons
- Individual support from a dedicated company supervisor
- Salary: 25-33/h netto + VAT