Team Connect is Poland’s leading nearshore and offshore IT provider. Since 2008 we successfully create and develop software for our clients.
We are also a proud certified Salesforce Partner.
We specialize in Agile and DevOps-based software development. From the analysis stage through implementation. We develop backend, frontend and mobile applications.
Currently we are looking for:
Salesforce Technical Lead
Localization: Remote (occasional travels)
Salary: 200 PLN net+VAT/h + share in the profit of the department
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Architect complex technical Cloud CRM solutions.
- You’ll be responsible for environment management.
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce/Force.com.
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce and Force.com.
- Manage technical project team members (onshore and offshore).
- Running workshops, working closely with client, able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of config vs code.
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality.
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Mentor junior team members in Salesforce technology, Force.com, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce best practices.
- Oversee code reviews.
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
- Manage offshore resources and provide technical specs to developers.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- At minimum of 2+ years of technical experience on the Salesforce platform integrations, and to develop and execute data migrations.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience leading projects, technical project teams, and performing code reviews.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 8 years) work experience.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Experience managing developers a huge plus.
- Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Long-term cooperation
- Share in the profit of the department
- Possible change of type of contract
- Benefits package – Multisport card, medical care & life insurance
- Training budget
- Assistance in accounting issues when setting up/running a business
- Free english lessons
- Individual support from a dedicated company supervisor