Who we are?
Team Connect is Poland’s leading nearshore and offshore IT provider. Since 2008 we successfully create and develop software for our clients.
- We specialize in Agile and DevOps-based software development. From the analysis stage through implementation. We develop backend, frontend, and mobile applications.
- We are also a certified Salesforce Partner.
Currently, we are looking for:
Marketing Automation Manager
Where? Warsaw: Mokotow
What will be in your responsibilities:
- Take care of the company's image;
- accelerate company development’
- generate and manage leads.
If you have:
- Comprehensive preparation and implementation of marketing strategy
- Analytics, reporting, data-driven activities and optimization
- Online and Offline marketing activities
- Campaigns in the online channel (B2C/B2B) based on Marketing Automation
- Implementation and use of the Growth Hacking strategy in their activities
- Creating, managing, and maintaining a high-quality lead database
- Effective management of the marketing budget
- Participation and cooperation with the team in conducting activity in the online channel (SEM, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Performance Marketing)
- Coordination of online communication campaigns and newsletters
- Social media management and development
- Monitoring the company’s presence on the Internet and checking competition results
- Cooperation and supervision over external agencies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in conducting marketing activities for the IT industry
- Experience in the marketing automation field
- Advanced knowledge (theoretical and practical) of Marketing Automation issues
- Experience in creating marketing campaigns and strategies focused on Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Growth Hacking
- Practical knowledge of the marketing automation tools like: Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Pardot / HubSpot, optional: Sales Manago
- Very good knowledge of issues in the area of e-marketing.
- Ability to plan and optimize online campaigns - B2B
- Fluency in English
we invite you to apply😊
- A rich set of tools to support work
- Training sessions and training budget
- Marketing budget
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Great atmosphere and attractive working conditions
- Free English lessons
- Close work with the company's management
- An intimate and modern office in a good location (near the Wilanowska metro station) with free parking and a safe place for bicycles
- Possibility of development of possessed competencies and promotion
- A rich package of benefits: Multisport card, medical care, life insurance, and many more
- A large dose of vitamins every day, delicious coffee, table football, company events
- Kids-friendly Office
- Animal-friendly Office.