Team Connect is Poland’s leading nearshore and offshore IT provider. Since 2008 we successfully create and develop software for our clients.
We specialize in Agile and DevOps-based software development. From the analysis stage through implementation. We develop backend, frontend, and mobile applications.
We are also a certified Salesforce Partner.
Currently, we are looking for:
- Analysis of business and system requirements.
- Development and maintenance of internal systems
- Design and preparation of ETL models.
- Creating documentation of solutions for the needs of design works and further system maintenance.
- Cooperation with a business client.
Nice to have:
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience as a System Analyst
- Practical knowledge of UML, BPMN, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of the methods of system analysis.
- Knowledge of ETL basics.
- Practical knowledge of working in Agile methodology.
- Basics of Python programming
- Knowledge of IBM SPSS Modeler
- Working knowledge of test techniques and testing tools.
- Long-term cooperation
- Benefits package – Multisport card, medical care & life insurance
- Training budget
- Assistance in accounting issues when setting up/running a business
- Free english lessons
- Individual support from a dedicated company supervisor