Team Connect is Poland’s leading nearshore and offshore IT provider. Since 2008 we successfully create and develop software for our clients.
We specialize in Agile and DevOps-based software development. From the analysis stage through implementation. We develop backend, frontend, and mobile applications.
We are also a certified Salesforce Partner.
Currently, we are looking for:
- Designing, building, and configuring microservices and API
- Implementation of unit and integration tests of the developed software
- Automation of test tools for the developed software
- Creating documentation and participating in the implementation of the developed software
Nice to have:
- Several years of experience in programming with Java / Kotlin
- Practical knowledge of issues: Git / Gerrit, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Artifactory, Swagger, JSON, XML, RabbitMQ
- Experience in working with databases: Oracle / Cassandra.
- Knowledge of operating systems: Windows, Linux
- Knowledge of API management platforms (e.g. Apigee, Broadcom API Gateway, Azure Application Gateway)
- Experience in working in agile methodologies
- Experience in programming in Python/C ++
- Long-term cooperation
- Benefits package – Multisport card, medical care & life insurance
- Training budget
- Assistance in accounting issues when setting up/running a business
- Free english lessons
- Individual support from a dedicated company supervisor