Team Connect is Poland’s leading nearshore and offshore IT provider. Since 2008 we successfully create and develop software for our clients.
We specialize in Agile and DevOps-based software development. From the analysis stage through implementation. We develop backend, frontend, and mobile applications.
We are also a certified Salesforce Partner.
We are looking for:
- Working with projects for both internal users and customers, developing general modules that can be used by a wide range of our applications.
- Designing interfaces and information architecture.
- Designing and participation in the implementation of complex, responsive features and rich data visualization tools.
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, proposing solutions to these problems and finding further improvements.
- Defining core technologies and best practices for Front End Development.
- Planning, developing, testing and documenting design implementations as a part of the Scrum team.
- Communicating effectively with other developer teams (QIAGEN’s Corp. IT, DA team), providing technical consultations.
- 4 years of experience
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills (SCSS, BEM, Bootstrap).
- Experience in working on Responsive Web Design.
- Experience with unit testing, preferably Jasmine/Karma.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility (IE11, Chrome, Safari).
- Experience with Agile software development.
- Experience with CI/CD
- Understanding Usability and User Experience principles.
- Familiarity with mockup tools (Sketch, Figma).
- Familiarity with version control systems (preferably git)
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken).
- Comfortable working with deadlines.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Long-term cooperation
- Benefits package – Multisport card, medical care & life insurance
- Training budget
- Assistance in accounting issues when setting up/running a business
- Free english lessons
- Individual support from a dedicated company supervisor