Team Connect is Poland’s leading nearshore and offshore IT provider. Since 2008 we successfully create and develop software for our clients.
We specialize in Agile and DevOps-based software development. From the analysis stage through implementation. We develop backend, frontend, and mobile applications.
We are also a certified Salesforce Partner.
Currently, we are looking for:
Linux System Developer
- Upgrading openstack to meet telecom operator level performance and latency requirements.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of a cloud platform based on Openstack
- Engaging with the Openstack open source community
Nice to have:
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience in a similar role
- Experience in software development for Telco systems
- Solid Linux knowledge
- Knowledge of Python / Bash
- Practical knowledge of IP networks
- Experience with algorithms and in computing complexity analysis
- Self motivated and pro-active with good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of OpenStack, Open vSwitch and KVM
- Software configuration management tools like Ansible and Puppet
- High availability solutions (Pacemaker, Keepalived)
- Long-term cooperation
- Benefits package – Multisport card, medical care & life insurance
- Training budget
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work during a pandemic, and then work in a hybrid model
- Assistance in accounting issues when setting up/running a business
- Free english lessons
- Individual support from a dedicated company supervisor