Team Connect is Poland’s leading nearshore and offshore IT provider. Since 2008 we successfully create and develop software for our clients.
We specialize in Agile and DevOps-based software development. From the analysis stage through implementation. We develop backend, frontend, and mobile applications.
We are also a certified Salesforce Partner.
Currently, we are looking for:
- Writing and changing functionality in SPA frameworks.
- Writing unit tests. Writing new functionalities in Gateway API.
- Creating new and improving the implementation of microservices.
- Writing unit/integration tests. Implementation of modules for the sale of insurance products and covering them with tests.
- Taking care of the quality of the produced / maintained software.
- Searching, learning and implementing optimal technologies.
- Supporting people from the business side in technical matters.
- 5+ years of experience with front-end and back-end technologies.
- Very good knowledge of Angular2 +, including TypeScript.
- Experience in writing responsive websites - full of RWD.
- Good styling skills using the SCSS preprocessor.
- Knowledge of the NGRX and redux approach.
- Experience in writing ReactiveForms.
- Extensive experience in writing unit tests. Jasmine, MarbleJS, etc.
- Experience in writing angular/webcomponents component libraries.
- Very good knowledge of Java 11, Maven, Spring Boot
- Experience in the implementation and maintenance of unit tests
- Very good knowledge of Junit 5, Mockito, WireMock
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases (PostgreSQL and/or Oracle)
- Experience in teamwork with the use of GIT
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of Hibernate
- Experience in implementing REST API
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ
- Long-term cooperation
- Benefits package – Multisport card, medical care & life insurance
- Training budget
- Assistance in accounting issues when setting up/running a business
- Free english lessons
- Individual support from a dedicated company supervisor