Team Connect is Poland’s leading nearshore and offshore IT provider. Since 2008 we successfully create and develop software for our clients.
We specialize in Agile and DevOps-based software development. From the analysis stage through implementation. We develop backend, frontend and mobile applications.
Currently we are looking for:
- Ongoing analysis of the needs of current and new customers.
- Defining and delivering products.
- Translating business goals and end user needs into product strategy.
- Indicating directions and priorities in product development for programming teams and external partners.
- Identification of goals, indicators and analysis to determine the value of the product.
- Conducting research for end users to identify product features and determine product life span (MVP).
- Recommending the best solutions and taking care of high quality products.
- Market analysis for industry innovations and technology platforms to recommend the best possible solutions.
- Caring for product compliance with the priorities of the company, stakeholders and end users in order to increase sales and improve efficiency.
- Making decisions regarding product functionality.
- Defining how to implement new product functions.
- Participation in standups, iteration planning sessions, product presentations and retrospectives.
- Support for cooperation with team members (programmers, designers, users, quality control teams).
- Min. 1 year professional experience in the Finance software industry.
- Experience in conducting user research and testing to understand user needs.
- Experience in identifying targets, indicators and analyzes to measure product value.
- Experience in developing product plans.
- Written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders.
- Experience working as a Product Manager in a modern corporate environment based on software development.
- Demonstrated experience with modern software management practices and agile methodologies.
- Experience in modeling financial investments focusing on ROI analysis.
- Experience in documenting and modeling end-user process flows based on user personalities and identification of business entities.
- Experience in communication with functional and technical team members at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in creating, prioritizing and accepting user stories.
- Experience in conducting competitive research and analyzes.
- Long-term cooperation
- Benefits package – Multisport card, medical care & life insurance
- Training budget
- Assistance in accounting issues when setting up/running a business
- Individual support from a dedicated company supervisor